Acceptance of Privacy Policies
Information We Collect
As a visitor or user of our Website, you may be required to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information as indicated below:
- i)Personal Information: When you use our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you and includes:
- a)Contact Information like your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
- b)Payment and billing information like your billing name and billing address, when you order a product or subscribe to the plans provided by us. Any information related to your credit card number or expiry date or any other bank related information is processed by our online payment partner. We do not collect any confidential payment related details provided by you.
- c)Demographic information like your gender, date of birth, marital information, zip code, or any other information provided by your during the use of our Website.
- d)Other information including but not limited to details of your visits to our Website, IP address, operating system and browser type, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
We may also request other Personal Information from time to time, to provide you with other benefits of the Services.
- ii)Non-personal Information: We may also collect Non-Personal Information that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. Such information may be stored in server logs and includes:
- a)Information such as your geographic location, language, unique device identifier, internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider and the duration of your stay on the Website.
- b)Information regarding customer activities on our Website, time spent on our Website or other details like pages accessed.
- c)Information regarding how many people visit this website, the pages they visit, their IP address, and the type of browser they used while visiting. We might also collect information about the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is.
How is the Information Collected
The information is collected in different ways including but not limited to:
- i)Information provided directly by you at the time of registration or thereafter, while availing certain services offered on the Website, on forms and applications you complete, and when you use our Services. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Website or ask us a question through phone or email.
- ii)Information collected through tracking tools like Web Analytics, browser cookies and web beacons, to gather information for internal uses and to personalize your visit in order to provide you with a good user experience.
iii) Information from third parties such as social media services, commercially available sources and business partners, and may include your user name associated with that social media service, any information or content the social media service has the right to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service.
Use of Information and Information Sharing
Wheat Stocks uses your information in a variety of ways in connection with providing you with products and services and to improve our business functions. The Website uses and discloses your information only as follows:
- i)To contact you for confirmation of an order placed on our Website and to communicate with you about such orders and requests.
- ii)To customize aspects of the overall service to you which includes displaying content based upon your preferences.
iii) To verify your identity, detecting and protecting our customers, or our Site against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- iv)To address any complaints, and for troubleshooting problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems.
- v)To notify you about changes to our Website, including changes in terms and conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- vi)To provide information about special promotions, offers, new features or products we think you might find interesting.
vii) To perform data analytics for the internal purposes of developing or improving our products, services, security, service quality, and advertising strategies.
viii) To respond to your requests or questions.
We may share your information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves against any harm to our rights, interests and property. We may also disclose your information to detect, prevent, or investigate any fraud or security related issues.
We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, when we believe it will enhance the services we can provide, or as and when required and permitted by law. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties that may result in loss or injury to you on account of information made available to any third party.
We at WheatStocks are committed to protecting your confidentiality and do not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from you through this Website. In case we disclose your personal data to any third parties, we contractually oblige them to protect your information and will make reasonable efforts to bind them to obligation to keep the same secure and confidential, and you hereby give your irrevocable consent for the same.
Links to Other Websites:
Our Site may feature links to third-party sites that offer goods, services, or information. In addition, we may employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, subscription and/or registration-based services, advertising, marketing and providing customer service. Such third party sites are governed by their respective privacy policies. We are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third party sites that you visit, and we urge you to review their privacy policies before you provide them with any personally identifiable information.
Securing Your Information:
Security of your personal information is our priority and we use reasonable security measures to help to protect information from unauthorized access and misuse. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
While we take reasonable efforts to guard your information, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and we recommend you to choose your password carefully, and keep your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that might harm or threaten the confidentiality and security of other users of this Site.
User Information Choices and Opt Out:
By using our Website and services, you agree and acknowledge that you are providing your information out of your free will. You also hereby provide your unconditional consent to Wheat Stocks to collect your information.
You have the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you and obtain a copy of that information. You may change, update, or correct your account information and email preferences by logging into your account anytime. You have the right to send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation or deletion of your account, kindly note that we may retain certain information about you as long as necessary and to the extent permitted by law.
WHEATSTOCKS – iPro Foods B.V.
Westerstraat 10, Rotterdam 3016DH, Rotterdam 3016DH, Netherlands